[yocto] kernel config fragments not applied

Bruce Ashfield bruce.ashfield at windriver.com
Tue Jan 10 15:35:38 PST 2017

On 2017-01-10 4:27 PM, Bruce Ashfield wrote:
> On 2017-01-10 4:20 PM, Bruce Ashfield wrote:
>> On 2017-01-10 4:13 PM, Schmitt, Richard wrote:

I take that back.

My first build was tainted with old sstate and didn't actually do
anything. Now that I'm building with a clean slate on krogoth, I
can create a local layer, add a linux-yocto_4.4.bbappend and add a
overlay.cfg to enable CONFIG_OVERLAYFS.

Is it possible that you could tar up your test layer and send it with
me, so I can try it directly ?

Bruce