[yocto] build signature file automatically for ipk

Kupke , Martin M.Kupke at KOSTAL.COM
Mon Feb 27 08:04:13 PST 2017

In bitbake process when building complete image all packages are build, my local.conf is set to create IPK packages for opkg. Additionally I overloaded PACKAGECONF_append_pn_opkg = "gpg sha256 openssl". Now when using opkg on the target platform and downloading package list using "opkg update" I get the error that .sig isn't found. Correct, I need to create a signature for packages or depending on opkg.conf for even each packet (that's what I want).
How to add in build process automatic creation of signature for each file/package?

Br,
Martin...

-----
Leopold KOSTAL GmbH & Co. KG - Sitz Lüdenscheid, Registergericht Iserlohn HRA 2854, phG Kostal Verwaltungsgesellschaft mbH, Registergericht Iserlohn HRB 4061 - USt-Id-Nr./Vat No.: DE 125800885
Post- und Werksanschrift: An der Bellmerei 10, D-58513 Lüdenscheid * Telefon: +49 2351 16-0 * Telefax: +49 2351 16-2400 Bellmerei
Geschäftsführung: Dipl.-Oec. Andreas Kostal (Vorsitzender), Dipl.-Ing. Marwin Kinzl, Dr.-Ing. Ludger Laufenberg, Dipl.-Kfm. Ulrich Zimmermann