[yocto] .kernel-meta/configs folder missing make linux-raspberrypi to fail

Daniel. danielhilst at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 09:14:23 PST 2017

Hi everybody,

I'm building a vanilla image for MACHINE=raspberrypi3-64. I'm doing the
build for the first time and faced an error at
linux-raspberrypi:do_kernel_configme. I found that .kernel-meta/configs
folder was missing, so I fired a devshell and created it. After that
everything works as expected and linux-raspberrypi build fines.

The solution I got is palliative, what would be the real solution and what
is this .kernel-meta folder? I had never seem this folder before.

Regards,

--
“If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise, don't even start. ..."
  Charles Bukowski