[yocto] Preventing a variable from being cached

Paul Knopf pauldotknopf at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 12:26:33 PST 2017

If I add whitespace to the recipe, it works. It will read the new
BUILD_GIT_POSITION and trigger commands to be re-run if it was changed.

How do I make it so that a recipe file is never cached, and reparsed?
Parsing is fine, since it BUILD_GIT_POSITION doesn't change, the commands
do_compile don't get run. However, if it does change, do_compile does get
called (which is what I want).