[yocto] [meta-raspberrypi] Building rpi-test-image for Pi3 64 bit

Luca Carlon carlon.luca at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 17:39:16 PDT 2017

Hello,
thank you very much for your advice. It seems I can build both a minimal
image and rpi-basic-image. I would like to test to see if the Pi is able to
boot with these images but it seems that the images directory does not
contain any sdimg file. By reading
https://github.com/agherzan/meta-raspberrypi and
https://github.com/Nuand/bladeRF/wiki/Creating-Linux-based-Embedded-System-Images-with-Yocto
it seems I should find a sdimg file to flash to the sdcard. I suppose this
image file contains both the boot and rootfs partitions. But it seems I do
not see this image at all, this is a list of what I can see in
tmp/deploy/images/raspberrypi3-64: https://pastebin.com/8XsRHzUY. I see the
rootfs filesystem that I can extract in a partition, but not the boot
partition the Pi needs. Maybe I'm missing some line in the conf files?
Thank you!

Luca