[yocto] Subjects for YP Developer Day at ELCE

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro at jefro.net
Fri Sep 9 08:51:59 PDT 2016

Hi all - we are in the planning stages for DevDay at ELCE right now,
particularly the advanced track. This track changes every session,
usually to cover the things we are working on hardest - for example,
in San Diego we covered CROPS, devtool, the latest Toaster features,
and much more.

Whether you are able to attend DevDay or not, we would be grateful to
hear your suggestions for subjects to cover in the advanced track. We
are currently planning talks about CROPS, devtool and the ESDK,
Toaster, wic, smack, security, and a few other things. If you have a
burning desire to hear about something specific, please let us know.

Also, we'd love to see you at DevDay, here's the link:

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon - Open Source Community Engineer, Intel Corporation