[yocto] Yocto Bugzilla category cleanup

Jolley, Stephen K stephen.k.jolley at intel.com
Fri Sep 9 08:04:56 PDT 2016

All,

We are planning to spin up a team to look at redefining/cleaning up the categories in Yocto's bugzilla.  We will then work on the migration to these new categories and ensure each category has the correct default owner.   If you are interested in being an active participant, please let stephen.k.jolley at intel.com<mailto:stephen.k.jolley at intel.com> know.  The meeting will likely be at a time suitable for Americas and EU people since several key participants are in these time zones and will happen early in the 2.3 cycle.

Thanks,

Stephen K. Jolley
Yocto Project Program Manager
INTEL, MS JF1-255, 2111 N.E. 25th Avenue, Hillsboro, OR 97124
*   Work Telephone:        (503) 712-0534
*    Cell:               (208) 244-4460
* Email:                            stephen.k.jolley at intel.com