[yocto] Relocatable RPM package using recipe

Bipnesh, Abhinav (Abhinav) abhinavbipnesh at avaya.com
Mon Oct 24 01:31:11 PDT 2016

Hi,

I am looking for a way to define PREFIX variable for the RPM spec file (generated through recipe). I want to make the package Relocatable as the SD card is mounted on a path which is read-only due to which the installation fails. Below is the example

SD Card mount point - /tempfs/system

Now tempfs is read-only point but /system is read/write path. The package need to be installed at /tempfs/system/<package dir>. Now I want that the package generated by recipe can be relocatable so that I can set the relative paths in recipe and during the installation I can install properly at any location using -prefix option of rpm install command.
How I can achieve the same.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhinav