[yocto] ODROID-C2 and meta-odroid

akuster808 akuster808 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 10:43:48 PDT 2016

On 10/20/2016 09:25 AM, Yile Ku wrote:
> I am having some issues getting the odroid c2 board to boot with
> images built with meta-odroid and yocto 2.2.

The C2 integration to support 2.2 is not complete. Krogoth branch should
work as it uses the hardkernels u-boot and 3.18 kernel. Neither will
build with the 6.0 Gcc.

I have the latest u-boot (2016.06) booting on the C2 and everything
compiling. Just have not figured out the magic to get a 4.8 kernel to boot.

> Is there someone I can correspond with regarding these issues?
You did not explain with the issue is.

- Armin