[yocto] Merging a custom SDK with meta-toolchain-qt5

Michel D'HOOGE michel.dhooge at free.fr
Thu Oct 13 08:11:22 PDT 2016

Hi,

> Is there a way to customize the meta-toolchain-qt5 so that it
> installs the features declared in the SDKIMAGE_FEATURES above ?

How did you generate the Qt5 toolchain? Because according to the reference manual:
The SDKIMAGE_FEATURES is e quivalent to IMAGE_FEATURES. However, this variable applies to the SDK generated from an image using the following command:
$ bitbake -c populate_sdk imagename

There is a populate_sdk_qt5 class in meta-qt5. But I don't know how to merge this with the previous command :-/

Michel