[yocto] Merging a custom SDK with meta-toolchain-qt5

Karim ATIKI karim_atiki at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 13 06:19:44 PDT 2016

hi all,

I have built an image based on Toradex Colibri-T20 board.

It's based on X11 with support of gtk3+.

Works fine.

To get our programs working on it, I have generated the dedicated SDK with bitbake populate_sdk with extra features in SDKIMAGE_FEATURES

Then I have added a custom image to support Qt5 framework.

I have generated the meta-toolchain-qt5.

But in the SDK, I could not found the features addeded for my previus SDK (header and lib file of gtk3+ etc.)

Is there a way to customize the meta-toolchain-qt5 so that it installs the features declared in the SDKIMAGE_FEATURES above ?

Cheers,

Kariom