[yocto] [bitbake] Issue with SVN fetcher options

Karim ATIKI karim_atiki at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 10 06:11:24 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I'm writing a recipe to build a custom project for an ARM based board (Colibri T20).

I need to fetch the different sub-projects from SVN and launch the respective makefile.

However, I'm experiencing a problem with the SVN fetcher of bitbake.

Indeed, my URI looks like:

SRC_URI = "svn://${PGA_SVN_USERNAME}:${PGA_SVN_PASSWORD}@our-server:22037/svn-atonce/subproject/;module=trunk;protocol=http"

Basically, it works fine. But the source code is fetched into:

../downloads/svn/our-server:22037/svn-atonce/subproject/trunk

And I need it to be checked out into a local directory as follow:

../downloads/svn/our-server:22037/svn-atonce/subproject/

I haven'nt found yet an option for the SVN fetcher to specify a local directory for the check-out.

Is there an option that I haven'nt found in the BitBake manual ?

Cheers.

Karim