[yocto] populate_sdk_ext: Unable to locate package nativesdk-buildtools-perl-dummy

Michel D'HOOGE michel.dhooge at free.fr
Mon Nov 21 09:22:10 PST 2016

I still don't fully understand the problem, so I don't know where to file the bug!
But I think apt-native and buildtools-tarball are OK.

Right now I believe this is related to the ARCH value of the dummy debian packages.
It is "allarch" (in the filename and the Packages corresponding summary file)
whereas similar packages have the "all" arch.
I'm trying to understand why there is such a difference...

If someone has some knowledge on the subject to help me, it'd be great :-)

Cheers
Michel