[yocto] populate_sdk_ext: Unable to locate package nativesdk-buildtools-perl-dummy

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Mon Nov 21 13:15:16 PST 2016

On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 18:22:10 Michel D'HOOGE wrote:
> [...]

I suspect it has to do with the arch mapping that goes on in
meta/classes/package_deb.bbclass; it probably doesn't understand the dummy
architecture we're giving it. The thing is even if it were to be "corrected"
to fall back to "all" instead of "allarch" that probably still wouldn't work
properly because the architecture of the perl packages would be a higher
priority than "all" and thus the dummy package wouldn't take precedence.

In any case feel free to file a bug under "OE-Core -> Core" in bugzilla, that
would be a reasonable category for this issue.

Cheers,
Paul

--

Paul Eggleton