[yocto] upgrade daisy -> jethro

Robert Berger gmane at reliableembeddedsystems.com
Wed Mar 23 01:41:46 PDT 2016

Hi,

On 03/23/2016 10:17 AM, Ruben Schwarz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we have a customized board with Texas Instruments AM335x Processor. It's
> based on Beaglebone Black and EVM Starter Kit.
>
> We have a working yocto-daisy image running U-Boot 2013.07 and Kernel
> 3.14. No we want to upgrade to jethro, including U-Boot 2015.07 and
> Kernel 4.1.

Why don't you get a beagle bone black and retry there?

Like this it would be easier to help, since we don't have your custom board.

I use a 4.4.x kernel with the mainline device tree am335x-boneblack.dtb
which works as well for a 4.1.x kernel.

Regards,

Robert
...WANTED: Schroedinger's Cat. Dead or Alive.

My public pgp key is available,at:
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x90320BF1