[yocto] Which package provides reboot.target and shudown.target

Vivek Per pervivek at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 01:25:37 PST 2016

Hi,
               I am using systemd in my target, Currently I am using
"reboot -f" to reboot the system, i don't want to reboot like that. I am
not able to reboot my system by simply using "reboot" , because I am using
systemd not sysvinit. In sysvinit it internally calls "telinit" (or)
"shutdown" with runlevels(0-6) , But both are absent in my case . I am
using reboot command form "busybox". I dont know whether "reboot" command
is provided from any other package. Can any one suggest me how can i use
just "reboot" to reboot my system. I am using Yocto build setup (poky 1.7)
for this.
   I found that systemd provides some runlevels similar to sysvinit  as
given below
https://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/systemd.special.html
 Does any one can tell which recipe provides these target files. Any help
is appreciated .

Thanks and Regards
   Vivek