[yocto] Package build files not getting copied to sysroots directory

Chris Z. winotu.email at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 02:04:05 PDT 2016

Hi,

Check what files are added to the package of your distribution (deb, ipk )
Variable FILES_ defines what files should be added to the packages ( -dev,
-dbg, -doc ) which are installed in sysroot.

bitbake.conf specify default files which should be packed.

You can check bitbake -e <you_package> &> output.log , for FILES_  variable
and check what files are search and where.

Probably FILES_${PN} +=  would help. But that would be mi first try to find
root cause.

Also check temp/ log.do_   files