[yocto] Package build files not getting copied to sysroots directory

Gujulan Elango, Hari Prasath (H.) hgujulan at visteon.com
Thu Jun 30 00:51:05 PDT 2016

Hello

I am trying to integrate the meta-ivi layer into my distribution. When I am trying to build the audiomanager, some dependent package do_configure() fails. It looks for some packageconfig files(.pc) file in the tmp/sysroots/<machine_specifid_directory>, but this file is not there.

When I look into the dependent package build directory in tmp/work/<arch-specific_dir>/<package_name>/, I am able to see the files in the build output(libraries and .pc files). Any reason why it is not getting copied into tmp/sysroots/ directory ? Do I need specify it somewhere explicitly do get this done ?

Thanks & Regards,

Hari Prasath