[yocto] prelink support

Kyle Russell bkylerussell at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 05:24:23 PDT 2016

It looks like the image-prelink support is still disabled in master because
of an issue with IFUNC symbol relocation.

https://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/poky/commit/meta-poky/conf/local.conf.sample?id=8debfea81e69d038bd2d56314b272cb74f5582ed

Is there still a problem, or is it safe to reenable image-prelink?  I see a
"Fix ARM IFUNC support" in the prelink-cross repo, but that appears to have
been committed several months before image-prelink was disabled.  We'd like
to enable image-prelink on a build off jethro.

Any help or links to a recent discussion thread would be helpful.  Thanks!