[yocto] Mounting USB drives on a "read-only-rootfs" based system

Richard Leitner richard.leitner at skidata.com
Mon Jun 13 23:36:36 PDT 2016

Hi,
you can adjust the mount behaviour for example in your udev mount script
(if you use udev).

If you have a fixed name/mountpoint for your media you can pre-create
that folder (for example /media/data-logging) and let udev's mount.sh
mount media which matches your criteria to that path.

kind regards,
richard