[yocto] do_rootfs OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied

Maier, Chris C.Maier at geze.com
Tue Jul 19 07:16:37 PDT 2016

You were right. Apparently my svn client version on the server was older than the one on my machine. This led to ugly .svn directories in every subdirectory.

Thanks for the fast response.

Kind regards

Chris

 i.A. Chris Maier
Software-Entwicklungsingenieur

Phone: +49 7152 203 6741 | Fax: +49 7152 203 76741 | C.Maier at geze.com
GEZE GmbH, Reinhold-Vöster-Straße 21-29, 71229 Leonberg | www.geze.com
    SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT
               Geschäftsführung: Brigitte Vöster-Alber (Vorsitzende), Andrea Alexandra Alber, Marc Alber, Florian Birkenmayer, Thomas Kirn
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Prof. Dr. Dr. Ulli Arnold, Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 250329, Tel: +49 7152 203 0
GEZE GmbH, Reinhold-Vöster-Straße 21-29, 71229 Leonberg, Germany