[yocto] image-vmdk with genericx86

Takashi Matsuzawa tmatsuzawa at uievolution.com
Thu Jul 14 06:06:50 PDT 2016

Hello

>IMAGE_FSTYPES += "vmdk"

Thank you it worked.
(I should remember  '_append'  applied after all '=' assignments are done.)

After .hdddirect image is successfully created, I am still working on the following.

i) image does not boot, maybe its boot device path thing...
ii) hddimage, iso images are also generated.  I may want to disable generation of these (and leave images types that I need only), so that bitbake completes much earlier.
iii) same can be sade to do_populatesdk it seems to run default.