[yocto] customizing system configuration files in my image

Daniel. danielhilst at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 06:16:03 PDT 2016

Hi Ottavio,

There is more than way to do it. In your case I would use
ROOTFS_POSTPROCESS_COMMAND to modify files prior the creation of the rootfs.

You may:
- Create a .bbclass for your image inheriting core-image for example.
- Create a shell function to do some sed magic.
- Setup that function to run at rootfs creation.

Here is a example, I hope this helps :)
https://gist.github.com/gkos/4e981dffb929886cd8a6c5ed738b7b08

Regards,