[yocto] extracting SDK for supporting both 32 and 64 bit applications

Zhenhua Luo zhenhua.luo at nxp.com
Thu Jan 28 02:31:22 PST 2016

Hi Michael,

If you mean the standalone toolchain on host, the 32b and 64b build should be done by different toolchain, you need to install both 32b and 64b toolchain.

If you mean the rootfs on target board, you can select a 64b target and add 32b package in corresponding rootfs bb file, e.g. IMAGE_INSTALL_append = " lib32-zlib lib32-gcc ...'.

Best Regards,

Zhenhua