[yocto] How do I keep aliases of root profile

Marius marius at bluearccnc.com
Sun Jan 17 03:00:17 PST 2016

Hi
I am still learning about yocto and kernels and the whole process so
please excuse a silly question.
Because I am still learning, I am re-compiling my BBB image on a regular
basis as I only want the bare minimum of packages in the image.

Now I have to edit the /etc/profile after every eMMC install in order to
set my aliases. Where can I set the aliases before running bitbake on my
image?