[yocto] How to get headers installed at target side of SDK?

Daniel. danielhilst at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 18:54:45 PST 2016

I'm a little confuse, so I may be about to say non-sense. Correct me
if I'm wrong...

I'm trying to get some headers installed at SDK so that programs
compiled with it see that headers. I tried appending
nativesdk-packagegroup-sdk-host adding my nativesdk-foo-dev as
dependence to it. With this I got the headers but at
/opt/poky/1.6.2/sysroots/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/ while I want them at
/opt/poky/1.6.2/sysroots/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/. What
I'm doing wrong?

Then I tried to append packagegroup-sdk-target adding foo-dev to it
but still I can't get the headers at the SDK. I'm building the SDK by
building meta-toolchain and installing by executing the script
generated at tmp/deploy/sdk.

Regards,

--
"Do or do not. There is no try"