[yocto] Qt make: g++: Command not found issue with SDK generated for soloX

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Fri Dec 9 04:35:11 PST 2016

As per the documentation, the compiler isn't just "gcc" but has the full
platform triple in:

http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/2.1/sdk-manual/sdk-manual.html#makefile-based-projects

One you've sourced the setup script these are set as $CC and so on, so your
makefile should be using $CC instead of 'gcc'.

Ross