[yocto] ***SPAM*** Re: [meta-raspberrypi] Current master broken

Herve Jourdain herve.jourdain at neuf.fr
Tue Dec 6 13:21:50 PST 2016

Sorry, a bit tired...
I meant we need to track the changes happening to the versions we decide we
want to support, and update the recipes accordingly.
My understanding is we're interested in 4.4, 4.8 and 4.9. And I have a
personal interest in 4.7 for the moment, so I can try to keep the 4.7 recipe
up to date with the changes.
If 4.4 is "stable", then we need some people to focus on tracking the
changes happening on 4.8 and 4.9.

Cheers,
Herve