[yocto] ***SPAM*** [meta-raspberrypi] Qt EGLFS frozen on VC4

Herve Jourdain herve.jourdain at neuf.fr
Tue Dec 6 06:30:40 PST 2016

Hi Gerhard,

Could you please provide a bit more information, like the kernel you’re
building against, the kind of features you’re using in QT, if you’re using
GStreamer as well, if you’re playing video, versions of the
meta-raspberrypi/yocto/openembedded layers, etc

I’m not sure I can help, but without additional information it would be
second-guessing at best.

Cheers,

Herve