[yocto] [meta-raspberrypi] Qt EGLFS frozen on VC4

Gerhard de Clercq gerharddeclercq at outlook.com
Tue Dec 6 06:17:45 PST 2016

When I build Qt5 for my RPi 3 so that it uses EGLFS on VC4  (all using Yocto) then everything seems to go well initially and I can even get a program to launch but it then seems to render only one frame and then stay there. There is no response to user input and applications that are supposed to have constant animations do not change. It is also not possible to terminate the application with ^c.

I'm not even sure where to ask for support because I have no idea if this is a problem with Qt, VC4 or Yocto. Does anyone here have a clue of what might be wrong?