[yocto] Krogoth rpm-native download gives me 404, can anybody confirm?

Daniel. danielhilst at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 15:01:16 PST 2016

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your reply. I had another issues with other mirrors. I
guess that the firewall is blocking me. Is still weird, I'll contact
the firewall's support tomorrow. I had never had problems with mirrors
before, and now I have with this and with imx-gpu-viv target. Thanks
again anyway,

Regards,

--
"Do or do not. There is no try"