[yocto] Krogoth rpm-native download gives me 404, can anybody confirm?

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Sun Dec 4 11:18:22 PST 2016

Hi Daniel,

On Fri, 02 Dec 2016 15:28:54 Daniel. wrote:
> I can't download rpm-5.4.15-0.20140824.src.rpm, I have to download it
> from another mirror. :/
>
> I'm behind a firewall/proxy, so it can be this. Anyway, I download the
> package from another mirror, put on DL_DIR, clean and then it compiles
> fine :)

This is odd. The file is available on our source mirror:

  http://downloads.yoctoproject.org/mirror/sources/rpm-5.4.15-0.20140824.src.rpm

It should be downloading from there automatically, unless you're disabling the
default MIRRORS / PREMIRRORS value, or maybe your firewall/proxy is also
blocking access to our mirror.

Cheers,
Paul

--