[yocto] Shared state doesn't live up to its name?

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 02:49:35 PST 2016

Compare the signatures of these 2 native builds.

I'm still using sstate-diff-machines.sh to create archives of sstate
signatures for interesting builds, so that I can easily compare them with
other builds or the same build performed on different builder to see why
something wasn't reused form sstate.