[yocto] Build Host packags for Yocto project.

Jan Lindåker jan.lindaker at axis.com
Mon Aug 29 03:19:55 PDT 2016

I googled gcc-multilib, neither weezy (old-stable), jessie (stable) or sid (unstable) had the version number that you are trying to install.

Instead of using apt-get on the command line, try to use a GUI-based package manager like synaptic. There you will see which packages/package-versions are available to install.

E.g. my available multilib versions where 4.9.2-10 and 4.8.4-1

If you have installed the versions shown in your terminal before successfully, perhaps you forgot to set up your source list to point to repositories that contains relevant software in your new VM.

/BR Jan