[yocto] eSDK errors and sstate signature issues

Manjukumar Harthikote Matha manjukumar.harthikote-matha at xilinx.com
Mon Aug 15 17:43:23 PDT 2016

All,

I am trying to build Yocto eSDK with OE_core and meta-xilinx layers.

Having issues while extracting the eSDK, it warns quite a bit on
signature mismatch. Can this happen due to the fact that I am using
external tool chain??

And eventually bails stating
ERROR: Unexpected tasks or setscene left over to be executed:

meta-xilinx/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-xlnx_4.6.bb, do_fetch
meta-xilinx/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-xlnx_4.6.bb, do_unpack
meta-xilinx/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-xlnx_4.6.bb, do_kernel_configme

How do I go about investigating why set scene was corrupted or not
executed correctly while building kernel?

Any help is appreciated

Thanks
Manju