[yocto] Build Errors with new recipe for pjproject (autotools/pkgconfig)

Chris Trobridge christrobridge at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 27 03:01:54 PDT 2016

Regarding:
"Can you shine any light on the "-fdebug-prefix-map" related fatal QA errors?  (leaking host paths) I've found some discussion in openembedded that suggests this should be fixed in the compiler but again I am curious why this (very simple) recipe has this issue but others don't."
So DEBUG_FLAGS was changed recently but setting back to  "-g -feliminate-unused-debug-types" avoids this issue.
Regards,Chris