[yocto] Running an own script after kernel compilation

Belisko Marek marek.belisko at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 03:19:12 PDT 2016

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 12:12 PM, Yegor Yefremov
<yegorslists at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I have my own ITS file, that is required to create a FIT image. ITS
> file has a special configuration, that cannot be automatically created
> using Yocto's recipes. So I need a way to invoke my own script. How
> can I do it?
depends which yocto version you are using but you can use (reuse)
kernel-fitimage.bbclass present in jethro.
which will generate its file from kernel + dts you will define + with
that its will build FIT image. But not sure if it's really what you
need.

> Thanks.
>
> Yegor

BR,