[yocto] Yocto touch

Christian Ege k4230r6 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 09:52:37 PDT 2016

Hi,
Am 10. April 2016 5:31:52 nachm. schrieb Berlin Vince Joe V S
<berlinvince at yahoo.com>:

> hi ,,I already posted my query on yocto mail but it won't get moderator
> approval I don't know why ?
> I am working on KONTRON SMARC(IMX6"Freescale"). I need to build the yocoto
> that can control all the devices that are connected to KONTRON but it
> won't. Now the problem is i am trying to interface with a capacitive touch
> screen (FT5x06 family) the Driver is already available but it is not working.

Are you planning ti use Qt5 with eglfs on framebuffer or are you planning
to use X11 or Wayland?

> Any way I am really need help could you please tell me if i need to add a
> hardware driver individually what are the files I need to take care of ....
> but OS Run Good but touch is not responding!!!

Have you checked lsmod if the driver is loaded (when compiled as module )

Have you checked dmesg if the touch screen is successful detected?

Is there any new input device?

How is the touchscreen connected by USB or i2c? If by i2c it may worth to
check with i2c tools.

> Please help me guys

Regards,
Christian