[yocto] Yocto touch

Berlin Vince Joe V S berlinvince at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 9 09:38:03 PDT 2016

hi ,,I already posted my query on yocto mail but it won't get moderator approval I don't know why ?
I am working on KONTRON SMARC(IMX6"Freescale"). I need to build the yocoto that can control all the devices that are connected to KONTRON but it won't. Now the problem is i am trying to interface with a capacitive touch screen (FT5x06 family) the Driver is already available but it is not working.
Any way I am really need help could you please tell me if i need to add a hardware driver individually what are the files I need to take care of .... but OS Run Good but touch is not responding!!!

Please help me guys