[yocto] How to enforce installation of image specific config file/package

Esponde, Joel Joel.Esponde at Honeywell.com
Fri Apr 1 04:46:36 PDT 2016

Hi,

One idea may be to create one recipe per configuration file.
So in each image recipe, you would add one of those recipes to IMAGE_INSTALL_append.

Interested in other ideas for this use case!

Joël Esponde
Honeywell | Sensing and Productivity Solutions