[yocto] kernel defconfig configuration

Edward Wingate edwingate8 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 13:43:15 PDT 2015

I am using fido release and this is my
linux-wandboard_3.14.28.bbappend file, just 2 lines:
FILESEXTRAPATHS_prepend := "${THISDIR}/${PN}:"
SRC_URI += "file://defconfig"

I'm trying to use my defconfig with the linux-wandboard kernel recipe
in meta-fsl-arm-extra layer:
https://github.com/Freescale/meta-fsl-arm-extra/blob/master/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-wandboard_3.14.28.bb

Thanks for your help.