[yocto] SDK

Martin Townsend mtownsend1973 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 13:49:09 PST 2015

Hi Bryan,

Thank you for the reply.  I'm just doing a dry run with some sample
applications using the SDK and the command line and all is looking good.  I
didn't know about the "eclipse-debug" so I'll take a look at this.  Sadly
all the dev and dbg packages are probably not going to fit into the flash
but I'll keep a copy of the dbg packages somewhere in case a developer
wants to debug into a library.  They can scp it onto their board and
install it.  If I also include gdbserver and lttng packages for the target
then hopefully this should be a good start.

Regards,
Martin.