[yocto] yocto on zynq, How to configure kernel to include drivers

Toby Gomersall toby.gomersall at smartacoustics.co.uk
Wed Nov 4 06:20:40 PST 2015

Hi,

We've tried building the linux-xlnx tree standalone and we have the DMA
drivers available to add in menuconfig but not when I build
core-image-minimal. I thought the full build would pick up the
linux-xlnx kernel and make the same options available. Is there
something I need to do to make them available?

Regards,
Toby