[yocto] [meta-raspberrypi] Missing config.txt in rpi-basic-image.bb

Chaitanya Dhere dherechaitanya at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 17:09:28 PST 2015

Hello ,
         I tried creating one config.txt. But even after that and
rebooting I'm unable to see a i2c-1 device under /dev.

Yes I checked, it's not present on the board under /boot . In
tmp/deploy/images/raspberrypi2/bcm2835-bootfiles, I'm able to see
config.txt along with bcm2835-bootfiles-20150206.stamp,
bcm2835-bootfiles-20150206.stamp, cmdline.txt, fixup_cd.dat,
fixup.dat,  fixup_x.dat,  start_cd.elf,  start.elf,  and start_x.elf.

I'm working on fido branch on b896a7da70dd7a16ba7ffd664f7747cb37e1d142.

Thanks,
Chaitanya