[yocto] Altera Cyclone V DTB origin

Steffen Schuetz schuetz at cs.uni-kl.de
Mon May 18 05:12:30 PDT 2015

Hi,

I found that the dtb is obtained from a git reposirtory during the build
and stored under
build/tmp/work/socfpga_cyclone5-poky-linux-gnueabi/linux-altera-ltsi/3.10-r1/git/arch/arm/boot/dts/
I succesfully build a custom dtb following these suggestions:
https://community.freescale.com/thread/325219

Is there a way to do this using a bitbake mechanism?

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Steffen