[yocto] Toolchain and SDK

Keskinarkaus, Teemu Teemu.Keskinarkaus at Maximatecc.com
Mon May 11 00:52:16 PDT 2015

Hi,

I'm sure (or at least hope so) that there is documentation for this, but I just couldn't find it.

We are using Yocto to build Linux images on couple different HW (x86 and imx6). Now we would like to make SDK (with toolchain) for them.

I've learned that there is command: bitbake image-recipe -c populate_sdk that'll create the sdk. The thing is that it contains the sysroots, but toolchain is not there.

I tried meta-toolchain - target as well, but that too didn't make the toolchain or at least I couldn't find it anywhere.

How should I do the sdk that it comes with the toolchain also? I'm using Yocto versions 1.6.1 and 1.7.1.

Teemu Keskinarkaus
Software system engineer
Cell: +358 400 330047
Fax: +358 207 669199
www.maximatecc.com<http://www.maximatecc.com/>

maximatecc
making machines smart, safe and productive

Actuant Corporation Email Notice

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and/or CONFIDENTIAL.
This email is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this email is not an intended recipient, you have received this email in error and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return mail and permanently delete the copy you received.

Thank you.