[yocto] Disabling auto-loading of ipv6 module

Vuille, Martin (Martin) vmartin at avaya.com
Fri May 8 18:56:14 PDT 2015

After further research it seems that what I was looking at below is
either obsolete or unused in my case. It is now my impression that
depmodwrapper is run by _generate_kernel_module_deps in
rootfs.py.

In any event, what I am trying to do is to suppress the automatic
from "alias net-pf-10 ipv6" to "alias net-pf-10 off"

Any suggestions how to do this?

MV