[yocto] YP 1.8 Bug Fix Cutoff is coming soon!

Sona Sarmadi sona.sarmadi at enea.com
Tue Mar 17 11:53:14 PDT 2015

Hi,

The OpenSSL Project will repair a "high severity" security hole in updates  due Thursday (19th March), is it possible to include this as well?

Forthcoming OpenSSL releases

The OpenSSL project team would like to announce the forthcoming release of OpenSSL versions 1.0.2a, 1.0.1m, 1.0.0r and 0.9.8zf.

These releases will be made available on 19th March. They will fix a number of security defects. The highest severity defect fixed by these releases is classified as "high" severity.

Yours

The OpenSSL Project Team