[yocto] YP 1.8 Bug Fix Cutoff is coming soon!

Jolley, Stephen K stephen.k.jolley at intel.com
Tue Mar 17 10:38:40 PDT 2015

All,

If you have an open bug targeting YP 1.8.   The cutoff for bug fixing for YP 1.8 is coming up on 3/24/2015.   Please make your best effort to get your patches submitted to the mailing list before this date.   We will be doing our first release candidate right after the 24th and will only fixing bugs/issues which are found during testing and QA to insure we have a very stable release of YP 1.8 after this point.

If you have questions, please contact myself or Richard.

Thanks,

Stephen K. Jolley
Yocto Project Program Manager
INTEL, MS JF1-255, 2111 N.E. 25th Avenue, Hillsboro, OR 97124
*   Work Telephone:          (503) 712-0534
*    Cell:                                (208) 244-4460
* Email:                             stephen.k.jolley at intel.com