[yocto] : Build error while building armeb image.

Prashant Purohit prashantpurohit025 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 05:15:58 PDT 2015

Hi,

I am trying to boot kernel image for 'armv7ab' using QEMU.

To do the same, I have included the 'tune-arma7.inc'
(/meta/conf/machine/include/
arm/arch-armv7a.inc) and configured DEFAULTTUNE variable to 'armv7ab'.
But I am not able to build the image for it. I am getting error (compiled
for a little endian system and target is big endian) while compiling kernel
image.

The log for the same is attached with this mail.
Has anyone faced the same issue previously or has any inputs for it?

Thanks,
Prashant